HGV & LCV Technician Vacancy (All Shifts)
An exciting opportunity has become available, our BLS Truck and Van depots in Aberdeen and Inverness are now recruiting for HGV & LCV Technicians to join our busy team.
BLS Truck and Van strive to be the absolute best and offer their customers the highest level of service. As well as having great people skills, you will need to be a proven team player, proactive and you will represent BLS Truck and Van in a positive and professional manner. You will be part of an ambitious team and work within a busy service department to help with the smooth and efficient running of the department, to ensure it meets its targets. As an experienced and qualified Technician with previous experience, you will ensure the highest possible levels of productive efficiency, quality of work and production finish to sustain growth in customer confidence in the service provided.
- To diagnose faults and repair the Mercedes Benz product from truck & van range: Actros, Atego, Antos, Fuso / Citan, Vito, Sprinter and X-Class.
- To service vehicles according to the manufacturers schedule
- To diagnose and repair faults using the technology (Star) and all available workshop information systems
- To fit accessories to vehicles
- To carry out final inspections and function tests on all work that requires it as dictated by Company/MBUK
- To attend vehicle breakdowns on behalf of the company and complete roadside repairs - adhering to all safety and procedural guidelines as set out by BLS Truck and Van/ MBUK.
- To identify warranty items and ensure that parts are labelled correctly and placed in the designated area
- To obtain parts from the parts department ensuring paperwork is completed accurately
- Support the development of any trainees and apprentices.
- Ensure that the workshop facilities, equipment and tools are kept clean, tidy and maintained, reflecting BLS Truck and Vans image of an efficient dealership.
Role Type: Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week (Monday to Friday) and Saturday as rota.
If you are interested in applying for this role please contact Francesca Adair on: firstname.lastname@example.org