A solution for those who want to drive one of our vehicles over a fixed term, with lower monthly rentals and without the worries or commitment of ownership.
How Operating Lease works
At the start of your agreement you pay an advance rental upfront. Your monthly rentals are based on the difference between the initial value of the vehicle and its projected residual value at the end of your agreement. Therefore, only a proportion of the vehicle’s value is repaid, which avoids a large initial expense and keeps monthly payments lower.
Operating Lease features:
- Pay an advance rental upfront.
- Fixed regular monthly rentals (that include VAT) means you can easily budget.
- Rentals are allowable against taxable profits (proportionally).
- VAT is reclaimable depending on usage (proportionally).
- Rentals are based on your annual mileage agreed at the start of your agreement and only on a proportion of the vehicle’s value, keeping your monthly payments lower.
At the end of your agreement
We’ll arrange the collection of your vehicle at the end of your agreement. You simply hand back your vehicle subject to it being in line with our Vehicle Return Standards as vehicle condition, excess mileage and other charges may be payable.
Service Contracts you can bank on
The most invaluable parts of a service? Reliability and peace of mind.
Mercedes-Benz Service Contracts provide you with just that. We keep your truck performing at its best on the road, highlighting our commitment to Zero Tolerance on Downtime.
Whether your ideal vehicle is a new Actros, Arocs, Antos, Atego or Econic, you’ll benefit from the high quality and pioneering innovations that are characteristic of all our trucks. With a host of unique opportunities available, it’s a great time to get yourself behind the wheel of a Mercedes-Benz Truck.