Ready to work
Drive away today* in a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Dropside, Tipper or Luton van conversion.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter conversions are born ready to work.
Each Dropside, Tipper and Luton van is converted by our trusted bodybuilding partners to the very highest standards and ready to drive away on the same day*. No more waiting – because we know you can’t afford to stop.
You can also benefit from one point of contact, one invoice and one consistent warranty period to ensure your business is prepared for any eventuality. Plus there’s free 24/7 roadside assistance† and 24/7 servicing to keep you moving.
Ready for anything
- 3-year unlimited mileage warranty – know exactly where you stand
- Free 24/7 roadside assistance* – minimise downtime with MobiloVan
- 7 days of free insurance† – don’t stop and wait, drive away today
- Out of hours servicing in every Dealership – with a third working 24/7 to keep vehicles out on the road during the day
- Intelligent vehicle tracking system – Mercedes PRO connect is included for free and delivered via the integrated MBUX infotainment system
- Sixth sense safety and security as standard – including Active Brake Assist, ADAPTIVE ESP, alarm, deadlock and visible VIN
*For a full list of exclusions and all product terms please visit mbvans.co.uk/mobilovan
†Vehicles up to 3.5t only. Mercedes-Benz Van Insurance is a trading name of Daimler Insurance Services UK Limited.
Three configurations, endless possibilities
- Ready to work Dropside based on a Sprinter 314 L2 H1 Chassis cab with RWD or Sprinter 314 L3 H1 Chassis cab with RWD
- Internal bodywork lengths of 3409 mm or 4308 mm and internal bodywork width of 2035 mm
- Available payloads of 1306 kg or 1213 kg
- Ready to work Luton based on a Sprinter 314 L3 H1 Chassis cab with RWD
- Internal bodywork lengths ranging from 4080 mm to 4200 mm
- Internal bodywork widths ranging from 2025 mm to 2140 mm
- Internal bodywork heights ranging from 2210 mm to 2240 mm
- Available payloads ranging from 741 kg to 760 kg
- Ready to work 1-Way Tipper based on a Sprinter L2 H1 Chassis Cab with RWD
- Internal bodywork length of 3320 mm and width of 2040 mm
- Unladen weight of 2431 kg and available payload of 1069 kg
For more information call us on 01224 978900
* Subject to stock availability at participating sites only.
† For a full list of exclusions and all product terms please visit mbvans.co.uk/mobilovan
†† Vehicles up to 3.5t only. Mercedes-Benz Van Insurance is a trading name of Daimler Insurance Services UK Limited.