Euro 6 Vito Taxi
Our best taxi yet
The taxi you’ve been waiting for: Mercedes-Benz Euro 6 Vito.
It’s arrived. The new, improved Euro 6 Vito Taxi was developed using feedback from drivers to deliver the kind of fuel-efficient, reliable performance you need to drive your business forward – with, of course, the comfort and ride quality you and your passengers expect. Available in London and National editions and with a 3-year unlimited mileage warranty, the Euro 6 Vito Taxi is a worthy successor to previous models.
Our most efficient taxi yet
Improved driver experience
Because you spend your working life sitting behind the wheel of a cab, we’ve worked hard to make sure it’s a more comfortable, rewarding experience.
- Active Parking Assist with PARKTRONIC technology – the Vito taxi can park itself by automatically and precisely steering the vehicle into a space. Parking sensors make life easier and protect your investment when you choose to park the vehicle on your own. Fitted as standard on 114CDI models.
- Passenger and driver air conditioning – for a comfortable working environment
- Electric folding mirrors – for when space is at a premium
- 7G-TRONIC PLUS – a seven-speed automatic gearbox which offers a choice of driving modes for increased comfort, better driving dynamics and enhanced fuel economy. 7G-TRONIC PLUS is fitted as standard on 114CDI models.
- Servicing intervals of up to 24,000 miles, depending on usage – keeping your taxi out on the road for longer
- Lower emissions and enhanced fuel efficiency – good news for the environment that saves you money on VED and at the pump
Enhanced accessibility and comfort.
Comfortable fares are more likely to be repeat fares. The new Euro 6 Vito Taxi gives your business the edge, with enhanced accessibility and comfort features:
- Seats 6 passengers with boot space for luggage
- Electrically operated sliding doors on both sides
- At least one electrically operated nearside entrance step
- Fully wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable, durable E-Leather finish seats – easy to keep clean and abrasion resistant
- Stylish, contemporary trim
- Air conditioning, heating and lighting all controlled by passenger
- Payment tray illuminated by overhead LED
- Head restraints protect forward-facing passengers from injury, while a tough divider between driver and passengers protects rear-facing passengers
Nationwide Dealer Support
Our nationwide Dealer Network works round the clock to keep businesses moving. When your Vito Taxi needs servicing or attention, we work around you – on average, workshops are open up to 100 hours a week, over 90% of Dealers operate at least two shifts a day and over a third are open 24 hours a day throughout the working week. Maximum capacity combined with state-of-the art technology, Mercedes-Benz trained technicians and an on-site stock of GenuineParts – it’s all designed to minimise downtime and keep your taxi out on the road earning its keep.
Servicing Plans that suit you
Scheduled services are a vitally important way to maintain efficiency and performance, protect your taxi’s engine and maximise uptime. We offer 3 flexible ways to service and maintain your Vito Taxi – you can pay as you go, spread the cost of up to six services with the Mercedes-Benz Van Service Care Maintenance Plan, or take out a Mercedes-Benz Van Complete Care Maintenance Plan, which covers all aspect of routine taxi servicing and maintenance plus MOTs, and can be tailored to meet your needs. By completely fixing your costs for up to five years, you can stabilise your cashflow without extending your credit lines.
The Mercedes-Benz Van Complete Care Plan costs from £56.72 + VAT* a month outside of the M25 and £63.56 + VAT* within the London area – one monthly payment, and everything’s covered.
MobiloVan Roadside Assistance
Because we know you can’t afford to stop, all new Mercedes-Benz Vito Taxis come with free 24/7 roadside assistance for up to 30 years, designed specifically to keep businesses moving. If your taxi suffers a technical breakdown that renders it undriveable, call MobiloVan and a Mercedes-Benz technician will arrive in less than 60 minutes on average, in a van stocked with Mercedes-Benz diagnostic equipment and GenuineParts. With an average roadside repair rate of 80%, no-one is better placed to get your taxi moving faster.